Ordering Information and Policies
- Secure Online Ordering - This is the fastest and most convenient way to place your order. I recommend that you order this way as it gives me a reference when checking to make sure all orders have been completed. There is also less chance of a mistake being made on the address.
- International orders: I now accept European and Canadian orders. Please email me with the items you want and I will send you a Paypal invoice via email which will include shipping and duties. You will have the option to pay or cancel if the charge is more than you care to pay.
- I do accept orders to military addresses. I prefer to ship to PO boxes when possible.
- Phone - Call toll free 1-724-979-4631
- Payment Options - We accept Mastercard, Visa, bank or check cards, Paypal and money orders. Most pre-paid cards will not work.
- Insurance - is offered for $2.35 and up. The post office will only refund the value. Do not over insure.
- Signature Confirmation - I recommend this service on orders that go to an apartment, suite, business address or to a gift recipient so that I am sure that you receive your order. I will will not accept responsibility on orders that are not received if you choose not to pay for signature confirmation.
- Shipping time - Orders normally mail out in 3 business days. However, if your item isn't in stock, there may be a delay in shipping. You can leave a note in the shopping cart if there is a crucial delivery date (birthday, wedding etc...). I can let you know if it's possible for me to get it to you by then.
- Security - I treat your security as if it were my own. Credit card information is collected using SSL. Once I collect it, it is deleted from the shopping cart system which is PCI compliant. Customer payment information is never entered or stored on my computer. Receipts do not include your credit card information just in case your order was lost or stolen. I definitely understand why some customers may choose to call in their order and / or pay with a money order so I will gladly work with you on this.
- Minimum order policy - orders have a $15.00 minimum subtotal. Please do not call to try to place a small order. I will not accept them.
- Refused Orders - Customers that refuse orders will be charged for shipping charges for the delivery and the return. Store credit only for the rest.
- Return Policy - If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return approved items unused up to 30 days from delivery date for store credit (exceptions listed below). You must insure your order for a refund through the postal service for loss or damage.
Sale items, books, CDs, cassettes, herbal products, custom designs and earrings can not be returned. This guarantee is good for up to 30 days after we receive the order. Once a candle has been lit, it can't be returned.
Credit is issued only for the items cost unless I make a mistake or the item is defective. All returns must have prior authorization. Items returned must be returned in new condition. I reserve the right to refuse any return that I feel has not been in compliance with my policy.
- Quality - Allegheny Candles is based in Pennsylvania. I am
committed to quality. My candles are handmade from the finest materials
possible. My candles are not mass produced. Because scents and colors will diminish over time, I keep a
small inventory so that you can be sure of receiving the best possible
do not use lead wicks.
I also handcraft the following products: altars, gemstone runes, ouija boards, Magick eye oracle game, wooden books, aromatherapy soaps and products and ritual oils. I feel it is important for spiritual tools to be made with positive energy and intention. My other products are primarily American made with the exception of the incense, tapestries, chimes (India... known for it's spiritual wisdom) and feng shui products (China... where feng shui was created). If you have any questions about any of my products, their origins or quality, please feel free to contact me.
I use many of these products and have the experience and understanding to answer any questions you might have.
Quality and affordability are very important to me. I strive to offer you the best of both.
- Candle Safety - There has been quite a bit of bad publicity
on candle burning. I do not use lead core wicks which is the primary concern of those
studies. This does not mean that you cannot be harmed from candle soot. People
with asthma or other breathing disorders, should not burn candles or incense.
Wicking (produced in the USA)
- Our candles are either soy wax or bayberry/ beeswax. Our wicks are
- Disclaimer - Allegheny Candles cannot be held responsible for accidents, injuries or problems involving any of our products. None of our products or suggestions should ever replace professional advise. If you experience any allergic reactions or irritation to our candles, herbs, oils or incense, discontinue use immediately.
Allegheny Candles does not guarantee the effectiveness of any of our spiritual products. Good results come from faith and good choices that support your desire. Candle magic, spells, spiritual jewelry, feng shui etc.... are a form of prayer. Prayers can't be guaranteed. Sometimes what you want just isn't meant to be.