Gemstone Elixir Directions
A gemstone elixir is water that has been charged with the metaphysical properties of one or more crystals and/ or gemstones. Creating a gemstone elixir is very easy and inexpensive. Below you will find the gemstone elixir directions.
- 1 or more crystals or gemstones that possess the metaphysical properties that you are interested in.
My website lists the qualities of many popular stones that are easily obtainable. I also have some gemstone elixir recipes below www.alleghenycandles.com/crystal_meanings.html
- a glass pitcher, jar or bowl
- clean spring, well or mineral water – city water has many
chemicals which makes unsuitable
1. Wash the gemstone (s) with dish soap and water and rinse well.
2. Meditate with the crystals in your hand. Program them by telling them what it is you want them to help with (pain relief, attract love, lose weight etc….)
3. Place gemstones in the bottom of the clean glass container
4. fill the container up to the desired level with water
5. allow the container to sit in a sunny window for at least 24 hours – it is even better if you choose the day of the full moon so you get a nicely balanced yin and yang energy to the elixir - Exception: If you are trying to decrease something (debt, lose weight or shrink a tumor), work on the waning moon (just after the full moon has passed)
6. Using a clean spoon, remove the gemstones from the water so they are not accidentally swallowed.
How to Use Gemstone Elixirs
- You can drink the water as it is.
- You can also make it into herbal tea or other beverages. However, steer away from artificial sweeteners, colors and caffeine.
- You can rub the water on the area on the body that needs help.
- Elixirs can be used on pets and plants too. Just remember to remove the stones so your pet doesn’t swallow them.
- You can add the elixir to bath water
- anoint people, pets or objects (to bless them with healing or protection etc...)
I’m sure you will think of other ways to put your gem elixir to use.
Suggestion to Empower Your Gem Elixir even more:
For added potency, you can handwrite positive and inspiring words and symbols and tape them facing into the container. For example: if you are trying to lose weight, you might draw a big minus sign.. and your weight goal… and words that make you think of being thin. Write it all down… and tape them facing into the container. Keep in mind that a glass container of water magnifies whatever is seen through it. So your words and symbols are magnified. This method of creating elixirs with water and words comes from Dr. Emoto’s Messages in Water. I highly recommend that you read it. Dr. Emoto photographed pictures of ice crystals on glass. He began to wonder what would happen if he played classical music to it. He was amazed that the crystals became more intricate and beautiful. He began to experiment with words like “love” and “gratitude” taped to the glass and found the same results. He tested water before and after being blessed by Monks.. and spring water from Lourdes to create incredibly beautiful crystals. He pondered what would happen if he taped negative words like “hate” or “war”. If crystals did form, they were distorted and ugly. Many times the water wouldn’t even form crystals…. Instead… the water appeared to become putrid. So imagine, if blessing water can improve it’s crystal formation, imagine what it will do for your body since you are more than 60% water.
Gemstone Elixir Recipes
To create your gemstone elixir, use the directions listed above. These are the combinations of gemstones you can use for each recipe. I normally do my magick in 3's because 3 is a magickal number that can represent the trilogy. In Christianity it would be Father, Son and Holy Spirit. To Pagans, it is Maiden, Mother, Crone. According to Doreen Virtue, the number 3 means that the ascended master that you are most devoted to is assisting you in your endeavor. This can refer to Jesus, Buddha, Kwan Yin, a favorite saint or any spiritual or religious figure Including angels and spirit guides. However, you can choose one gemstone or work with many.
Disclaimer: Crystals and gemstones can leach
substances that can be harmful to ingest (lead, copper, sulphur etc...).
I have done research to verify that the following recipes are BELIEVED
to be safe. However, the FDA does not offer any information to support
my research on gemstone elixirs. To create and use these gemstone elixir
recipes on yourself or others, you do so at your risk. In addition,
please consult with a physician before beginning any alternative health
method including gemstone elixirs. These elixir recipes are not intended
to replace medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. They may be used to
support it with the approval of the attending medical professional.
- love elixir recipe - rose quartz, moonstone and jade
- money elixir recipe - citrine, jade and aventurine
- protection elixir recipe - amethyst, hematite and snowflake obsidian
- peace and tranquility elixir - amethyst, jade and blue lace agate
- healing elixir- quartz, bloodstone, jade
- good luck elixir recipe (good for gambling or when you need a little luck on your side) - jade, citrine and quartz
- emotional healing elixir - rose quartz, blue lace agate and amethyst
- purification elixir (you can purify people, places and things to remove negative energy) - quartz, citrine and amethyst
- weight loss elixir (no calories in this!) - rose quartz, snowflake obsidian, jade - make this during the waning moon.
- blessing and consecration elixir (use this if you are doing any type of self dedication or if you want to bless someone with healing or protection) - quartz crystal, citrine and amethyst
- fertility elixir (to become pregnant) - rose quartz,
Create your own custom gemstone elixir recipe
You will need to find out what crystals you need for your elixir. Please check my crystal meaning page linked near the top of this page.
Important Note on your Gemstone Elixir
When you have finished your elixir, you can recharge the crystals
again for future use. Simply place them outside or on a windowsill for
24 hours during the full moon. You can also recharge them in a
thunderstorm taking care NOT to go out in a storm.