Natural Herbal aromatherapy products
We offer a variety of all natural herbal products that are perfect for aromatherapy. Our incense is a wonderful aid to meditation, magick spells, aromatherapy and feng shui. Our luxurious olive oil herbal soaps are handmade at our PA metaphysical store. Why not create your own herbal bath products with natural essential oils.
- sage sticks - Cleanse away negative energy with sage smudge sticks and supplies. Every Wiccan should have sage sticks in their ritual supply. Traditionally, sage is used to smudge cleanse divination tools, the ritual area, the altar, the ritual participants and the ritual supply. Sage can also be burned ceremonially to send spell intentions out into the spiritual realm or the ether.
- incense resins - Create your own powdered incense with natural resins and charcoal tablets. No ritual supply is complete without incense resins and charcoal. You can make your own powdered incense blends to really add some serious power to your Wiccan rituals. We also carry hanging censors and other incense supplies.
- Nag Champa incense - world's best selling incense imported from India
- magick & feng shui incense sticks - add some power to your magick spells
- herbal incense cones - give some oomph to your Wicca magick and ritual
- incense burners - stick and cone incense burners and censors
- essential oils - all natural - create your own herbal bath products or ritual oils
Incense and Essential Oil uses:
- magick spells
- meditation aid
- masks unpleasant odors
- adds an extra dimension to your home decor
- a good idea when trying to sell or rent your home
- indulge yourself by creating a home spa
- incense, essential oil and herbal soaps make a nice addition to a gift basket.
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is an ancient healing method that is resurfacing in today's new age of awareness. In ancient times, alchemists, healers and priests used fragrance as a way to encourage health and a state of well being. Today, scientists search for answers on why a certain aroma can affect our emotional and mental state of mind. They want to know how the slightest hint of a particular aroma even those that are unpleasant can bring back very distant memories in vivid detail. Fragrance can cause us to relax or feel refreshed or energized. Many scents have an aphrodisiac effect and awaken a feeling of sensuality and romance. Other aromas can cause one's mood to lift, improve the ability to concentrate or inspire creativity within the brain.
Incense is a very popular and inexpensive form of aromatherapy. Incense manufacturers have created some really wonderful incense blends that have aromatherapy and magickal applications. Nag Champa is one of our most popular incense blends. It comes to me as no surprise that many remember it from childhood from when their parents burned it in the 60's era. Incense can be used as an alternative for smudging negative energy as many people can not tolerate the smell of burning sage.
Aromatherapy Essential Oils
Essential oils are the most common form of aromatherapy because they are so versatile. You can use them in an aroma lamp or add a few drops to your bath water or shampoo. However, they are great for bath products. You can create bath salts, natural perfumes, massage oils and many other all natural aromatherapy products.
Natural Soy and Essential Oil Aromatherapy Candles
We do offer a line of all natural candles made from natural soy wax and essential oils. I was hooked after the first batch. They have a great scent throw and a clean fresh herbal scent that is sure to please. I don't add dyes or other additives so they are completely natural.
Natural Handmade Herbal Aromatherapy Soap
Not long after making my first soy candle, I decided to give natural soap a try. I wanted to try an all natural herbal soap to see if they are as good as I have heard. I use only natural herbs and essential oils to scent and color these luxurious soaps. These olive oil soaps have a wonderful rich lather and one bar will last for a very long time. The herbs, essential oils and olive oil all have aromatherapy and medicinal properties. So if you want to pamper yourself or someone you love, why not indulge yourself in the affordable luxury of our handmade herbal soaps. Better yet, get some soy candles and essential oils and create your own home spa.
Create a Home Spa or Gift Basket With Aromatherapy Products
Our aromatherapy products make a great gift idea. I love to make up aromatherapy gift baskets for friends because almost everyone loves good fragrance. A few boxes of incense and incense burners, a soy candle or two, with some essential oils and herbal soaps are all you need to create a nice aromatherapy gift basket. Add a sea sponge and some bath salts and put everything in a small tin wash tub or bucket with some wash cloths to hold everything in place.