Highly Scented Jar Candles with Soy Wax
50% off on selected candle fragrances!
NOTE: I am no longer able to get in the 7 day jars. I have changed over to pint canning jars. They hold the same amount of wax and they cost the same.
These highly scented candles are handcrafted by me only the finest fragrance oils and high quality soy wax available. Because I've been making candles for over 13 years, I've become a stickler for oils that really smell like they should. I believe your mouth should water when you smell apple pie and you should be reminded of Grandma's garden when you light a lilac candle.
Aromatherapy is a form of healing through the use of aroma. Certain fragrances can bring about positive changes in mood and outlook. Fragrance can make one feel motivated, relaxed, romantic, creative or inspired. Scent has been used for centuries by priests, healers and alchemists all over the world for healing the body and soul. Today, scientists are very interested in discovering just how the tiniest whiff of a scent whether it's pleasant or not, can trigger memories long since past and possibly forgotten.
Aroma can cause attraction or aversion. If you don't like a person's personal odor, it's doubtful that you would wish to have a romantic relationship with them. For me, I don't like the smell of birds and reptiles even though I love them. You will never find either of these in my home as a pet because I can't get past their scent. I enjoy them as they live in the wild (and upwind) *lol*.
Some fragrances will change your energy or mood level. If you've even used peppermint soap or shampoo, you will know that I mean. Peppermint is an energizer. When it hits your nose, you get hit with a jolt of energy. So you should use peppermint on those rough Monday mornings. On the other hand, lavender relaxes so it's a good choice when you need to de-stress or are getting ready for bed. Citrus can help you regain a feeling of optimism.
Creativity can be affected by aroma as well. This might be a matter of preference. It could be a blend of several fragrances that gets your creative juices flowing. I have found that what smells good to one person might totally turn of another.
Have you ever smelled something for a fleeting second and it took you back to a childhood memory?
- Citrus is a mood elevator. It encourages on to feel more cheerful.
- Spicy aromas such as cinnamon make you feel physically warmer so they are a good choice when cool water returns
- Herbal aromas such as eucalyptus, bayberry and rosemary have a clean fragrance that is refreshing.
- Lavender is calming and relaxing so it's a good choice for those who suffer from stress and anxiety.
- Rose, ylang ylang, sandalwood or sandlewood and patchouli or patchouly candles are aphrodisiacs and are a great choice for a romantic evening with that special someone.
- Mulberry candles are said to repel ladybugs when they come in as winter nears.
- Citronella not only repel mosquitoes, it's pleasant lemon aroma brings back fond childhood memories of catching lightening bugs on a hot summer evening (at least for me it does).
- Lilac encourages a feeling of peace and serenity. It reminds me of my grandmother's flowers and her loving embraces. Though she has long since crossed over, the scent of lilac takes me back as if it were yesterday. Do you have a scent that has that affect on you? Maybe it's roses or lavender for you.
- Then there are the food aromas. Apple pie, pumpkin and spice, spiced cranberry, mulberry, peach and vanilla candles give your home a feeling of comfort and security. They are very good if you are trying to sell or rent a home. One of my tenants had her apartment fixed up really cute in an Americana theme. Though the place was pleasing to the eye, she always had some country kitchen type of candle burning which created a whole new dimension to the decor. Her apartment had a warm and cozy feeling that made you feel welcome and the fragrance was a big part in that affect.
- Frankincense and myrrh have been used for centuries in religious ceremonies. For those that are Catholic, you may feel a sense of reverence when you smell this piney aroma. They are known for their purification and protection properties which is why they are used ceremonially.
Scented jar candles are available in the following fragrances: apple pie, cranberry, strawberry, vanilla, pumpkin, peach, lilac, jasmine, mulberry, banana nut bread, hot fudge brownie, lavender, rose, ocean mist, eucalyptus, sage, frankincense and myrrh, sandalwood, patchouli, ylang ylang, rosemary, nag champa, bayberry, cedar, coffee and cannabis.
Scented Jar Candle Details
- Great scent throw
- Many unique fragrances from which to choose in floral, herbal and dessert aromas
- Some have magical uses
- Can be used for aromatherapy
- 100% natural soy wax from the USA